Saturday, November 21, 2009

Every day has a soundtrack

I managed to completely fill my 160GB iPod. I didn’t do this on my own, of course. A large portion of the music was picked out by Va. That girl has some weird taste in music though. Most days, I’ll put my iPod on ‘shuffle songs’ and end up skipping through quite a few of them. Every once and a while, things fall into place and my iPod spits out the perfect soundtrack for the day. Today was one of those days and it was just what I needed. Here is my soundtrack of the day and links to the songs if I could find them (and yes, I know they are pretty random):

Union Dues by Sweatshop Union

Maisha by Bebe Cool

I’ve got to see you again by Norah Jones

LDN by Lily Allen

Ain’t got time by Tishamingo

Sugar we’re going down by Fall Out Boy

Carried Away by Tait

Baby girl- Leon Island by Chameleone

Cupid Shuffle by Cupid

Embers and Envelopes by Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment